Prices: $300 not including transportation and $350 incluidng transportation.
A true introduction to Monteverde, it consists of a 1.3 km guided walk visiting iconic sites in the community and sharing with visitors the essential elements of the social, economic, and environmental history and culture of Monteverde.
Some topics covered are the evolution of Monteverde’s economy from agriculture to tourism, the history of nature conservation: from forest preservation to sustainable development, the role of women in the family and tourist economy of Monteverde, as well as Monteverde’s contributions to education about conservation and sustainability and main challenges for the community looking toward the future.
By selecting this package, you support the Monteverde Community Fund’s social and environmental impact programs.
- Wireless internet\
- Orthopedic mattresses
- Coffee and tea
- Free breakfast
- Private parking
- Hair dryer
- Private trails
- Organic toiletries
- Meeting room
- Reception and tour reservations
- Private bath with hot water
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Green areas
The package includes: 2 nights in a standard room with a mountain view, breakfast every morning, a guided tour in Monteverde with Monteverde Footprints Tour.
* Included transportation is to / from Cala Lodge and the tours.
- Check in available 24 hours a day.
- Only registered guests are allowed access to the rooms.
- Minimum age to check in: 21. An official photo identification is required for check in.
- Charges may apply for any cancellation or modification within 14 days or less of the guest’s arrival, depending on the hotel’s occupancy.
- Children ages 0-8 do not pay.
- Children ages 9 and above pay the additional person rate.
- Two children ages 0-8 in the same room pay the additional person rate.
- Hotel is for non-smokers.