Enjoy an authentic experience in Monteverde.
Your day begins with a guided walk in the world renowned Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve with one of the best local guides: Francisco Castro, Cala Lodge owner. This visit is essential to understanding the historical importance of the Monteverde Cloud Forest for the world.
In the afternoon, Raquel Castro, also owner of Cala Lodge, will offer you a private cooking class where you can learn to make the traditional aperitif Chiliguaro and a selection of traditional dishes from the Puntarenas region and Costa Rica.
- Wireless internet
- Orthopedic mattresses
- Coffee and tea
- Free breakfast
- Private parking
- Hair dryer
- Private trails
- Organic toiletries
- Meeting room
- Reception and tour reservations
- Private bath with hot water
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Green areas
The package includes: 2 nights in a standard room with a mountain view, breakfast each morning, a guided tour of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, private cooking class including all ingredients.
Including transportation: $470 USD per couple*
Not including transportation: $450 USD per couple.
*Included transportation is to / from Cala Lodge to the tours.
- Check in available 24 hours a day.
- Only registered guests are allowed access to the rooms.
- Minimum age to check in: 21. An official photo identification is required for check in.
- Charges may apply for any cancellation or modification within 14 days or less of the guest’s arrival, depending on the hotel’s occupancy.
- Children ages 0-8 do not pay.
- Children ages 9 and above pay the additional person rate.
- Two children ages 0-8 in the same room pay the additional person rate.
- Hotel is for non-smokers.